Your reservation has been received and is pending confirmation.
We will call you within 24 – 48 hours (normal business days) to finalize your booking, discuss flight arrangements, and secure your reservation with a deposit.
Here are some things to consider in the meantime!
- Would you or any Nitrox Certified divers in your party like to add on the unlimited Nitrox package for $120.00 per person? (Save when prebooking, or pay $143.00 if purchased at the Resort.)
- Not yet certified to dive Nitrox? Why wait? Purchase the PADI eLearning Course to Study online and be finish your course with us for an additional $70.00!
- Check your passport expiration date! To enter Honduras, you must present a passport with at least six months of remaining validity.
- Let’s discuss your international flights. You can fly to Guanaja from Roatan every Saturday. Incoming flights should arrive in Roatan no later than 1:00 pm. The return flight leaves Guanaja for Roatan at approximately 10:00 am. Connecting flights out of Roatan should be booked no earlier than 1:00 pm. Please contact our Air Desk at 800-329-9000 or 281-528-7727 if you would like assistance in purchasing your international air. Ask for Leah and let her know you are going to Dunbar Rock, She will be happy to assist you!
- We will book your Inter-Island flights for you approximately 45 days prior to your arrival date. The round trip inter-island flights Roatan/Guanaja are currently $195.00 per person round trip, subject to change until flights are purchased.
To confirm your reservation:
- We will require a deposit of $100.00 per person.
- The final balance is due 45 days before your arrival date.
- If you are paying your deposit by credit card, your card will be charged automatically for the final payment on the due date.
- Reservations made within 45 days of arrival require full payment at the time of reservation.
- Reservations are not confirmed until proper payment is received.
Feel free to contact us by phone at 800-353-8953 or 954-453-5053 or email at [email protected] to ask questions.