Single / Double / Triple (Triple in Queen Rooms Only)
Single / Double / Triple (Triple in Penthouse Only)
A Note on Mid-Week Travel:
Most of our guests travel for seven nights, Saturday to Saturday.
Travel on this day enables guests to arrive in Roatan in time to clear customs and immigration and connect with an onward flight to Guanaja. The same is true for the return Guanaja/Roatan connection.
Guests are welcome to travel on other days, however, please be aware that travel utilizing scheduled air on any day other than Saturday will likely require an overnight in Roatan.
A minimum 3-night stay is required.
All Rates are Per Person based on Occupancy Stated and Include:
- Accommodation in the room category selected, 3 gourmet meals daily plus happy hour snacks, Standard Bar Package (Includes our very tasty local beer, house wine, well liquor of vodka, rum, tequila and whiskey, Happy Hour “Drink of the Day”, juice and soft drinks, free Wi-Fi, complimentary boat transfers to and from Guanaja airport, complimentary use of sea kayaks.
- Diving and dive courses are available for an additional charge.
- 15% government tax, 4% tourist tax.
- Optional but highly recommended travel insurance.
- $10.00 Environmental Fund contribution to the Marine Park if diving or snorkeling.
- Staff gratuities for good service.