Private Villa Rental
For some people, the only thing that could possibly be better than a vacation with family and friends would be a vacation at a private villa rental with ONLY family and friends!
If this sounds appealing we are more than happy to rent out the entire Villa on Dunbar Rock for your private use.
When you rent Dunbar Rock as a Private Villa, the entire property is yours whether you chose to occupy all 11 rooms or only 1 room. No unoccupied rooms can be rented to anyone else. Private Villa rentals also enable families to bring children under the age of 16; an option not otherwise available.
Imagine having the entire Villa to yourself with the full compliment of dedicated staff to cook, clean, lead your dives and offer their special brand of TLC.
Vacationing on a private villa perched on a solid rock cay has to be one of the most unique vacation experiences imaginable.
For divers, guests will enjoy the splendor of Guanaja’s coral reef system featuring dives on pinnacles, vertical walls, lava tunnels, and wrecks. With few dive operators on the island, Dunbar Rock guests always get their pick of the best, rarely visited dive sites. Concierge dive services and a low diver-to-divemaster ratio guarantee a relaxed experience on your dives.
Prices begin at $42,900.00 plus 19% government tax for a seven-night stay.
Pricing includes up to 22 guests and includes:
- Daily housekeeping plus laundry service twice a week.
- 3 gourmet meals daily plus happy hour snacks.
- Open bar for our very tasty local beer, house wine, well liquor of vodka, rum, tequila and whiskey, Happy Hour “Drink of the Day”, juice and soft drinks.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Boat transfers to and from Guanaja airport.
- Use of sea kayaks and Stand up paddleboards
- Tours conducted by the Dunbar Rock staff.
But there's more!
Let us customize a total package that best suits you and your companions. Consider the following that can be added on at an additional cost, to any stay, on a per-individual basis or for the entire group :
- Boat Diving! The divers among your group will enjoy our concierge dive service on up to three dives daily!
- Dive Courses: Whether you have people who want to try diving for the first time or those who want to continue with their diving education, we've got your covered! Our staff includes Course Directors, Master Instructors, and Master Scuba Diver Trainers with over 40 years of knowledge and experience. Our goal is to make sure you’re confident and comfortable in your diving skills so you become safe divers with excitement for the sport.
- Massage Services: We have an excellent masseur who can be scheduled to your convenience for massages at our seaside wellness center, which is tucked away on the private south-side of the cay. It is an ideal location for a bit of pampering.
- Premium Liquor Upgrade: For those who want top-shelf liquor, we offer an upgrade to our premium liquor package. It is a vacation after all!
These rates can not be combined with any other specials or discounts and do not include gratuities, tours conducted by outside operators, meals/beverages taken off the property (other than if organized by Dunbar Rock Staff), deep-sea fishing, scuba classes, or other excursions. All visitors to Guanaja are required to make a $10.00 (annual) cash contribution to the Environmental Fund for the Protection of Guanaja Island. Proceeds go toward the preservation of the reefs, mangroves, and general ecosystem as well as to fund environmental education programs for Guanaja residents.
For more information on renting as a Private Villa please contact our reservation specialists today.
Villa on Dunbar Rock Magazine Feature
Dunbar Rock had the honor of being featured in the recent edition of the prestigious Private Islands Magazine! Click here to view a pdf of the article.