Penthouse One Bedroom Suite
How many resorts do you know that can absolutely guarantee you’ll have an ocean front room?
Surrounded by water on all sides, it’s a guarantee we aren’t afraid to make!
Which view is the best one for you?
Like many instances, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some people prefer an viewing only a vast expanse of sea. Others the contrast where the blue waters of the bay contrast again the green mountain of mainland Guanaja. Some want to see the first light of morning; some the deep afternoon shadows on a setting sun. Let us know what your preference. We’ll review our available rooms and help select that which we think will suit you the best.
It has a private sitting area inside a sliding glass door enclosed entry area. You would be hard pressed to find a room anywhere with view like the ones from this sitting area.
The separate bedroom includes two queen beds and additional seating and a large bath area.
- Large seating area with comfortable couches
- Indoor “picnic table” for party snacks
- Sliding glass doors open for amazing views
- Separate bedroom with 2 queen beds
- Refrigerator stocked with local beer, soda and water
- Oversize shower area
- Second entry available to bypass the sitting area