Travel Trade Information
Villa on Dunbar Rock is pleased to be offering the following PRE-DEMA and DEMA special.
- Travel Partner Incentive: 5% commission override for all new group reservations.
- Group Participant Incentive: $150.00 per person resort credit. Can be used toward the bar tab, gear rental, Nitrox upgrades, Wave Runner Rental or gift shop purchases. Excludes massages or services provided by outside vendors.
- Booking Window: September 4 – October 27, 2017.
- Restrictions: For new group reservations only, not applicable on FIT reservations.
DEMA SPECIAL: Does not include the 5% commission override.
- Group Participant Incentive: $150.00 per person resort credit. Can be used towards the bar tab, gear rental, Nitrox, Wave Runner Rental or gift shop purchases. Excludes massages or services provided by outside vendors.
- Booking Window: October 28 – December 8, 2017.
- Restrictions: For new group reservations only, not applicable to FIT reservations.
Travel Window For Both Specials: November 25, 2017 – December 21, 2018.
Click Here to View Availability
Group Comp Policy
- A group is defined as a reservation for a minimum of 8+ individuals traveling on a common itinerary.
- Dunbar Rock offers one complimentary person for every seven persons paid. Accommodations, meals, diving and taxes are all included in the group comp.
Group Deposit and Payment Policy
- A $100.00 per room deposit is required within 14 days to confirm a reservation.
- Final payment is due 90 days prior to arrival along with the final rooming list and a completed Guest Information Questionnaire for all guests.
- Anytime a payment is 7 or more days past due we reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
Cancellation, Room Reduction and Refund Policy
- A cancellation of the entire group reservation made 121 days or more prior to arrival will receive a full refund of the deposit. To avoid future penalties, any unsold space should be released at this time.
- Any cancellations made 120 – 91 days prior to arrival will forfeit the deposit on any canceled rooms. The released rooms can be rebooked by the group, with the deposit reapplied, on a first come, first served basis.
- No group cancellations or room reductions will be accepted 90 days or less prior to arrival date. As of this date, you will be liable for full payment of any reservations held for your group. Payments due for any room reductions will be satisfied against any comp space(s) or commission earned. Any residual balance due will be invoiced; any residual commission awarded.